Some motivation from the doctor.
I definitely needed this right now!
To clear up the whole “Time Lords are a race” debacle
- Gallifreyan is the term for the humanoid race indigenous to Gallifrey
- Time Lord is a status achieved by somebody who attends and graduates the Time Lord Academy
- The ability of regeneration is given to Time Lords, and is not something that Gallifreyans are born (or loomed) with.
- Not all Gallifreyans are Time Lords (Example: The Outsiders)
- Not all Time Lords are Gallifreyans (Example: River Song (And possibly Ace, if you consider that to be canon))
Do I have to go to work? I just wanna lay in my comfy, warm bed all day and watch netflix (specifically an anime I’m hooked on, oh and Christopher & His Kind because a lazy day wouldn’t be complete without Matt Smith)…
I just realized I used to be normal…about a year and a half ago. When my blog was filled with One Direction and cute pictures, etc. Now, not so much and it’s awesome because I’ve met so many great people who have the same interests. But now my life is one downward spiral of fandoms and such…oh well, it has it’s pros and cons. Oh and now I’m slowly getting into anime (never thought I’d say that)…what has my life become? Warning, this is what Doctor Who (..and Tumblr) does to a person! It was sort of my gateway to becoming a nerd again…
theatres with chandeliers confuse me like
have you not learned
What if Donna used the lottery money to open a business.
I need you to order lunch for ten people, prepare the meeting room for 10am and make sure there are some biscuits with the coffee. Try not screw up this time.
Oh my god, that’s Donna.
She’s not supposed to see me.
Oi, you, why are you hiding under the desk.
I’ve just dropped a pen, Miss Noble.
It’s Mrs. Temple-Noble. And I see no pen. So watch it.
Of course. Yes. Brilliant. Wonderful.
Bonkers. He’s bonkers.
I miss you so much.